Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Interesting Email Conversation with Toronto Star Reporter

EFollFjohnhalonen@gmail.com | Settings | Help | Sign out

Gmail Logo


What's Going On?

The secretive nature of these topics by leadership within the Conservative Party in Canada, and by the National media are cause of concern.
Could our leadership within the Federal political spectrum have merged with the business elite to hide from the WORLD and from CANADIAN citizens their intentions?

http://cdntaxlie.blogspot.com/

This was the start of an email conversation with a Toronto Star reporter shows the difficulty of advising others as to situations that occurred. There appears to be little interest in following up and investigation by our National media outlets. Sorry for the spelling mistakes, but wanted content to be exactly as presented.






Reply

Daw, James

to me
show details May 3 (2 days ago)

I am sorry, but I do not understand the claims being made here.



Reply

Myself

to James
show details May 3 (2 days ago)
The Canadian Government for many, many years accepted tax revenues that were not theirs to accept. Asset Computer put down on the T4 slip that the work was performed in Canada but it was not. Taxes should have been paid to another country, but they were not and the Canadian Government was aware of it. It was rather an easy method to have funds moved from one country to another without having others know about it, Now if the US were aware of it then it could be said that it was a bribe to have our politicians move Canada closer to what was desired.

Me as a bystander just got screwed!

Reply
Forward
Reply

Daw, James

to myself
show details May 3 (2 days ago)

Do you know the source of this information?



Reply

Myself

to James
show details May 3 (2 days ago)
Yes, it's me. Worked south of the border and found on return that T4`s were incorrect. Tried to have them changed but that is when it all began. Still have most of the documents and have advised government on many occasions to no avail.
When they do not want to admit their wrongdoings they don't.





Reply

Myself

to James
show details May 3 (1 day ago)
James, this is actually very bad. Check to see if your paper would even go forward.

Think about this, our Government accepting a bribe or participating in a criminal act. Even the thought of our tax department indicating to a Canadian citizen that they should lie on tax forms could set collections back for years.

I am not surprised as to the actions taken, but I am also doing my best to bring it forward. Your paper may not wish to do so.


Reply

Daw, James

to myself
show details May 3 (1 day ago)

No, I could not assume the complaint you raise applies to anyone else, and therefore a story would not be of wide interest.



Reply

Myself

to James
show details May 3 (1 day ago)
The complaint I raise applies to all that worked at Asset and unfortunately the number would astound you. Over 2 Billion in tax revenues went to the Candian tax department where they should have gone to American authorities.

When Asset tells you that no-one ever paid US taxes then it became far worse than an exceptional case like myself.

Reply

Daw, James

to myself


If someone was required to file a U.S. tax return had reported paying tax in Canada, that person would likely not owe tax in the U.S. because of our higher tax rates here.





Reply

Myself

to James
show details May 3 (1 day ago)
Tax laws say that taxes are owed to the country where the the work occurred. Yes, in my case payment to US authorities was required. Canadian law also says that you must still pay Canadian taxes, but all taxes paid to US authorities is deductible.
I did not make these laws, but when it is indicated that work is in Canada rather than the country where it really was, then all taxes are calculated as being required to be paid in Canada. Lot of difference here, and the two billion did not take that long to add up for the thousands that were affected.
Perhaps you should consult a tax expert for advise as I certainly am not. Just one individual Canadian citizen who was made to pay because he found out the government was committing a criminal act. It took over 3 years of effort on my part just to get them to reverse prior assessments.






Reply

Daw, James

to myself
show details May 3 (1 day ago)

Is there a court ruling I could consult? Where did you get the $2 billion figure? I have never heard of Asset Computer.




Myself

to James
show details May 3 (1 day ago)

Not to hard to figure out, happened since the late 80's to the early 2000`s. MNight still be happening but I really do not know about it. I was one of the many thousands that did work in a country where taxes were not paid. Asset computer was a major company ( early 2000 ) and actually had full page ads in the Toronto Star advertising for positions in the US.

There is no court ruling that I know of, you must remember that certain people do not want to publish these findings. You I expect will become one of them as powers higher than yourself know how to manipulate most.





Reply

Daw, James

to myself
show details May 3 (1 day ago)

I just need something official to hang my hat on. Your emails would not be a strong enough basis for writing a story.




Reply

Myself

to James
show details May 3 (1 day ago)
Sorry, I have nothing official other than having the documents that are pertinent to myself. You only have my word that, that is what happened.

Even had Joe Clark on board when he thought it was the Liberals, but when he found out it was the Conservatives he backed off into the sunset. At least he changed colours.

Need proof on what happened to me, I can provide that for sure but to expand it to what really occurred, then only the government can help you there. Good luck, I have been trying for years there and now my only objective is to present it, so that others have that knowledge also. The internet helps to provide me that opportunity and even your contact brings it to one more individual that can now see. how corrupt our leaders are.

I am not sure I want to be part of another country yet, so each person that has this knowledge will likely vote to replace those in power.

PS: I was a registered member of the Conservatives, but no longer.

Reply

Myself

to James
show details 9:27 AM (13 hours ago)
If you could ever verify and get this to publication, it would be presumably the biggest story in Canada this year.

Did the Conservatives accept accept monies to further US interests in Canada?





Reply

Daw, James

to myself
show details 10:36 PM (27 minutes ago)

That's sounds like a bit of a stretch.
Can you supply the name of anyone else who had your same experience regarding taxation?





Reply
Myself to James
show details 10:51 PM (12 minutes ago)
Wouldn`t do that, but I have a list of many that were in the same position.

Guess this is why newspapers are on the way out. No investigative reporting on their own any more.
Don't worry about it, your loss not mine. I really don`t think you would be able to print it anyway. To hot
to handle for the elite that were involved.

Web site will have to suffice plus the many e-mails. Another 200+ again today to our friendly members of parliament.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.